State Bicycle Fixie Fahrrad 4130 Core Sokol
- Size Guide
- Zusätzliche Information
The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.
The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo. Limited production runs, designer color ways not seen anywhere else, and the ability to customize your bike by selecting your handlebar style all combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel – *Now w/ Double-Butted Tubing!*
- Wheelset: 40mm deep-v style wheels – *Now w/ Sealed Bearing-Hubs!*
- Flip-Flop Hub: Easily ride fixed gear or single speed
- Handlebars: 4 styles: Bullhorn, Drop, Riser, Pursuit
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4’10 to 6’6 (55cm pictured)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (Size 55)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy Wellgo pedals
- Saddle: Includes synthetic leather saddle w/ steel rails
- Dropouts: *New Die-Cast Dropouts featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners!*