- Size Guide
- Zusätzliche Informationen
The State Bicycle 4130 Montecore 3.0 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.
The latest State Bicycle 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘State bicycle Company’ head tube logo. Limited production runs, designer color ways not seen anywhere else, and the ability to customize your bike by selecting your handlebar style all combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.
About State bicycle
State Bicycle was launched in 2009 by three Arizona Cycling addicts with big dreams. The goal was and remain to introduce premiere quality aesthetically striking bicycles to the fixie, fixed gear and single speed market at fantastic price.
A State Bicycle is more than the sum of its curated parts. It’s how you explore your state. The quality of your ride drives every detail of the bicycles, gear and clothing we create. We make bikes because we were riders first.
Advanced geometry, next-level design, and the flexibility to customize your bike from top to bottom have made State Bicycle Co.’s core line the most enduring choice for riders of all levels & styles. The quality is in the materials and components selected:
State Bicycle 4130 Montecore 3.0 fixie Specifications:
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel – *Now w/ Double-Butted Tubing!*
- Wheelset: „Lo-Pro“ wheels w/ Sealed Bearing-Hubs!*
- Flip-Flop Hub: Easily ride fixed gear or single speed
- Handlebars: 4 styles: Bullhorn, Drop, Riser, Pursuit
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4’10 to 6’6 (55cm pictured)
- Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz (w / Lo-Pro wheels) *weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals.
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy Wellgo pedals
- Saddle: Includes synthetic leather saddle w/ steel rails
- Dropouts: *New Die-Cast Dropouts featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners!*