State Bicycle Co Fixie Fahrrad Black Label v2 – Raw Aluminum
- Size Guide
- Zusätzliche Informationen
- Bewertungen (0)
The State bicycle V2 Black Label Series is the perfect tool for navigating the streets. Built on an agile and ultra-light, double-butted 6061 Aluminum frame with a tapered head tube and featuring an Essor USA full carbon fork, the Black Label Series is a stiff and responsive ride.
The Black Label V2 Series CNC’d crank set is lightweight but rigid, featuring a 144 BCD that allows for a wide variety of chainring options. A set of mid-profile wheels equipped with low-flange, sealed hubs are durable enough to take a beating on the city streets, but light enough for competition or endurance rides. With the Black Label Series, you have the option to choose either stylish, wide riser bars or compact drop bars that provide comfort and quick transitions between hand positions.
About State bicycle
State Bicycle was launched in 2009 by three Arizona Cycling addicts with big dreams. The goal was and remain to introduce premiere quality aesthetically striking bicycles to the fixed gear and single speed market at fantastic price.
A State Bicycle is more than the sum of its curated parts. It’s how you explore your state. The quality of your ride drives every detail of the bicycles, gear and clothing we create. We make bikes because we were riders first.
The State bicycle V2 Black Label Series is a dominating street bike in its own right and stacked deep with premiere parts & components:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium, double butted and tig-welded w/ NEW tapered head tube
- Fork: Essor USA FULL carbon fiber fork + steer tube
- Crank: NEW CNC’d Black Label track crank w/ 48t chainring (144 BCD)
- Hubs: Sealed low flange flip-flop hub – Easy to ride fixed or single-speed.
- Headset: FSA No. 46 – integrated and sealed
- Wheelset: NEW Black Label mid-v style wheels w/ smooth, sealed bearing hub
- Seatpost: 27.2 mm
- Stem: Oversized 31.8mm
- Handlebars: Compact drop bar or wide-riser w/ Vans grips
- Saddle: Premium aerodynamic race saddle
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4’10 to 6’6 (55cm pictured)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy pedal w/ toe cages
- Weight: 8kg (size 55cm – Drop bar).