- Size Guide
- Zusätzliche Information
What happens when you take a Quella Nero and put it through one of Britain’s famous universities? You end up with a Quella Varsity – the same fun, low maintenance and track-inspired speedster, but one which has graduated with added refinement and sophistication. The new members of the Quella Varsity range feature a number of improvements over our Nero models for those who wish to combine classic single speed riding with first class componentry.
Built around an upgraded 4130 frame and fork, the Varsity models feature sealed headset bearings, an intricate aluminium 48T crank, and a full Quella Premium finishing kit for improved comfort and performance.
New for 2017 is our eye-catching Varsity Imperial, named after the university nestled in the heart of London. This single speed bike with exclusive chrome paint job draws inspiration from the high-rise skyscrapers dominating our capital’s skyline.
- Frame: Cro-mo 4130 Track Geometry
- Forks: Cro-mo 4130 Track Profile
- Crank: Quella Premium Vintage CNC Aluminium 48T
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform
- Gear ratio: 48T/16T
- Hubs: Joytech Flip/Flop
- Rims: Quella 45mm Deep-V Double Wall CNC Braking Surface
- Tyres: Kenda West 25c
- Brakes: Radius Dual Pivot Calliper
- Handlebars: Quella Premium Bullhorn with 31.8 Bore
- Stem: Quella Premium 85mm 7 /-
- Saddle: Quella Premium Varsity Body Geo Comfort Saddle
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust 27.2
- Headset: Quella CNC Sealed Bearing
- Stand Over Height: 28.5″ 51cm, 30″ (54cm), 33″ (58cm), 34″ (61cm)
- Weight: 11.0kg (54cm), 11.5kg (58cm)