Built to ride everyday – whatever the conditions, distances or reasons – these are bikes, designed by our London Team which will turn heads, allow you to fly around town and get you there in great shape.
The BLB Beetle have been made with top-quality materials and components and we’ve concentrated on comfort, great looks and all year around use.
To keep you riding all year, the bike comes with a series of beautifully designed extras – full length mudguards to keep you dry, a front rack (to save your back from your heavy rucksack) and a kick stand – which mean your journey, whatever the weather, should be a breeze.
With 3 sizes (S, M and L) available, there’s one for everyone’s taste and size. Best of all, they weigh in at 10.0kg*, which means they’re super light – so getting up that huge hill on the way home won’t be a problem – and lifting it inside to store it should be even easier!
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
S size is suitable for 5’3″ – 5’8″ (160cm – 173cm)
M size is suitable for 5’8″ – 6’0″ (173cm – 183cm)
L size is suitable for 6’0″ – 6’3“ (183cm – 190cm)
• Frame: 4130 Steel, Double Butted
• Fork: 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: BLB Half Moustache City sweep back
• Stem: BLB Quill polished silver 80mm
• Grips: Synthetic leather grips
• Headset: Chrome 1“
• Seat Post: BLB alloy seatpost
• Saddle: BLB Comfort saddle
• Cranks: BLB City single speed (46t)
• Pedals: BLB City silver pedals
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings Unit
• Shifters: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Brakes: BLB Caliper
• Fenders: Full Strength Steel With Reflector
• Front Rack: Super Strong Stainless Steel – 10kg (max. load)
• Front Hub: High Flange Polished Silver
• Rear Hub: 8 speed Shimano Polished Silver
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall Polished
• Tires: 700x 32 city Puncture Resistant
• Kickstand: Alloy
• BLB Classic Bell
• Weight: 10kg (without extras) – 12.5kg (fully loaded)
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.